For today’s Widget Wednesday, our featured BookingBug client is TechHub - a member community and workspace for technology startups and entrepreneurs. The business operates in a range of locations in the UK and Europe, and they use BookingBug to manage availability for meeting room bookings.
- A fully branded widget to match corporate colours
- Bookings are categorized by location and size of room to be booked for a simple user experience
- Pricing is displayed separately to the calendar so that it isn’t cluttered
- Clear social media buttons to encourage engagement
- An eye-catching, on-brand header image
Tip of the week:
- Make use of the space around your widget so that your booking calendar doesn’t look cluttered with information and your customers can easily view and navigate the information they require to complete their booking and payment
Remember, if you would like to be profiled on the next Widget Wednesday, send me (Lawrence) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us at @BookingBug with #WidgetWednesday, and you might be next week’s featured business!