Today’s Widget Wednesday features Pip’s Cooking School. Based in Melbourne, Australia, the cookery school offers a range of classes and weekly courses to teach students how to make exotic restaurant food in their own home.
- The widget has a matching colour scheme to the rest of the website, in order for it to integrate seamlessly
- A separate booking widget for customers wishing to book a weekly course instead of an individual class
- Clear user guides to provide help to customers when making a booking
- Offers various gift certificates and details on how to redeem them
Tip of the week:
- Create different widgets for the different types of services you offer, in order to embed them onto separate pages. To do this take a look here.
Remember, if you would like to be profiled on the next Widget Wednesday, send Hannah an email at email@example.com. Or tweet us @bookingbug with #WidgetWednesday, and you might be next week’s featured business!