This week’s Widget Wednesday is one of our newer customers – Divertimenti Cookery School. The school is one of the best places in London to learn about food and the culinary arts, through a range of classes for beginners to experienced cooks. Divertimenti’s classes showcase worldwide cuisines and are taught in two central London locations. Their class schedule can easily be viewed and booked online through a BookingBug widget.
- Customers can search for courses via teacher and theme. This enables them to quickly find the course they are looking for and makes the customer experience more enjoyable
- A wait list function has been set up within the widget, which allows customers to enter their details so they can be contacted if space on a course becomes available
- The widget has been designed to match the colours of the Divertimenti brand in order for it to seamlessly integrate with the rest of the website
- Images in the widget enable the school to showcase what attendees will achieve through their course
- Customers can view the cookery school locations for the different courses on Google maps. This helps to ensure they know which location each course is taught at and prevent customers getting confused
Tip of the week:
Setup event filters within your widget to allow your customers to easily search for the specific classes and events they want to book.
If you would like to be featured as next week’s Widget Wednesday, then send Hannah an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or tweet us your business to @bookingbug along with #WidgetWednesday.