For today’s Widget Wednesday, the feature site is Cad & The Dandy! Operating in London and New York, they believe high end bespoke tailoring should be accessible to all. Their suits offer a modern British cut, made using hand tailoring techniques and delivered with a personal touch.
- Clear book online buttons to encourage bookings
- Bookings are categorized by location for a simple user experience
- Ability to book a service with a specific employee for a more enjoyable customer experience
- A branded widget that matches corporate colours and images
Tip of the week:
- Allow your customers to choose the employee they wish the service to be delivered by, when they make the booking.
Remember, if you would like to be profiled on the next Widget Wednesday, send me (Lawrence) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or tweet us @bookingbug with #WidgetWednesday, and you might be next week’s featured business!