As the government continues to find new ways to make services more accessible through digital channels, we are delighted to announce that we are partnering with the Mobile Government 2015 event next month to join the discussion around enhancing and benefiting from mobility across both central and local government.
Next generation customer engagement
Join our CEO, Glenn Shoosmith on Tuesday 17th March as he presents case studies and best practice from across central and local government, exploring how government departments and local councils are using mobile to deliver better services to the public at a lower cost.
The session will cover:
· The role of mobile customer engagement in the Digital By Default agenda
· The changing needs of the channel-shifting customer
· The challenges in managing government run services across multiple online and offline channels
· The benefits of a truly multichannel customer engagement strategy
· How the public sector is learning from retail
· How the basics of a mobile-enabled customer engagement are easier than you think
Success stories presented will include BookingBug’s projects with Plymouth City Council, Bristol City Council and the Foreign & Commonwealth Office.
Join us there!
You can head on over to the Mobile Government Summit website to register for the event, which includes a packed agenda of speakers and sessions spanning the broad range of ways mobile touches and can benefit government and the public.
If you’d like to find out more, you can read about the success of our recent customer service project with Plymouth City Council in Computer World magazine, and our exciting digital diplomacy project with the Foreign and Commonwealth Office here.