We're really excited to part of this great event, so if you’re heading to Sydney and want to know more about how to offer joined-up customer experiences, be sure to stop by stand 92 to watch live product demos and talk to our team of experts about our solutions.
With so many sessions and activities to choose from, we don’t want you to miss anything. So here’s our top picks for Inside Retail Live, so you can get the most out of the event:
When: 29 – 31 March 2017
What: To be held over three days in the new convention centre at Sydney’s Darling Harbour, Inside Retail Live is a Festival of Retail Ideas. This is a celebration of Asia-Pacific retail and a partnership of suppliers to showcase the most exciting new developments in the retail landscape.
Who: Over 3,000 executive retail delegates and 120 exhibitors are expected attend the 3-day event. Retailers from all walks of life are welcome: owners, management, marketing, customer service, managers, sales, e-commerce, finance; IT, developers and everyone in between.
Day One - Wednesday, March 29 Session: The Honeymoon Period | Keep the spark alive Second half | 13:00 - 17:00
Attracting new customers is only one step of the journey. It’s time to engage, convert and keep customers loyal. Jon Bird shares what leading brands are doing to build bonds.
- How to drive customer engagement
- Event retailing, pop-ups and new forms of engagement
- The modern store community
- The personalisation revolution
- Understanding the whole customer experience from online, omnichannel and store viewpoints
- Loyalty is dead (no it’s not!) - a yin and yang of divergent views
Day Two: Thursday, March 30 Session: Retail Management 3.0 First half | 09:00 - 12:30
Dynamic, agile businesses are shaking up the retail industry and driving change. Retailers need to adapt new models for innovative retail. Hear from Michael Norton, a Harvard Business School professor on how retailers can gain the trust of key stakeholders to increase both buying and buy-in.
- The current retail management landscape
- Leadership revolution
- Utilising the millennial workforce
- The world’s best retail workplaces: how and why they tick
- Panel on staffing, marketplaces and management
Day Three: Friday, March 31 Session: The Future is Here Second Half | Second half 15:30 - 16:00
Virtual reality hit the mainstream last year, the technology enabling brands to tell new interspatial, interactive stories in virtual stores. David Francis from augmented-reality app Zappar will share AR+VR: 100 Million Reasons Why They Matter to Retail.
- Practical steps to take for your retail business
- The Future of products and services
- The Tech Circus Extravaganza
We asked 2,000 consumers across the US and UK to understand their attitudes and opinions of retail stores. Download the full research today to learn more about the complex relationship between the online and offline worlds of retail, and discover what a fully connected online to offline experience should look like in 2017 and beyond.