We’re delighted to announce our new BookingBug Business Pages, available now to all current and new BookingBug users.
In addition to your website, Facebook page and listings sites, these customizable pages give your business a dedicated online space to share with existing and potential customers to promote your services or events and allow them to make their online bookings with you.
Your new BookingBug Business Page now includes:
- Your company logo
- Your company name and description or tagline
- Your company booking widget
- A dynamic Google Street View map showing the location of your business
- The ability to completely customize the colour scheme to match your brand
- Other business information such as address, website and contact details
- Your Twitter feed and links to your Facebook page
- A custom URL containing your business name – great for your SEO
Whilst many businesses using BookingBug choose to display their customized booking widget on their own website, many smaller businesses want the benefits of online scheduling software, however don’t yet have their own website. That’s now possible. These new Business pages give those business a dedicated, customizable homepage to share with clients and potential clients. Alternatively if you have a website but don’t want to display your full calendar, why not add a “Book Now” button to your site to take customers though to your BookingBug business page.
How to make the most of your BookingBug Business Page:
1) Customize it – make sure you upload your business information, image, colours and contact details (go to: publish > your public site)
2) Switch on Street View – Our Google integration makes it easier than ever for your customers to find you. If you’ve entered a business address your page will default to show your location on Street View – and you can even tweak the camera angle to get it just right. Or if you don’t want to include an interactive map, you can select a basic map locator, or just upload your own image (just like a Facebook profile cover picture)
3) Get social – add our Facebook and Twitter buttons to your page giving your customers another way to follow and interact with you – Don’t forget the power of social recommendations
4) Spread the word – why not add your Business Page URL to your social media pages, your business card, your voicemail and your email signature – if people don’t know it, they can’t use it
5) Don’t forget to let your customers know to use it next time they book with you!
We hope you enjoy playing with your new Business Page. As ever if you have any specific questions about your account, you can visit our help pages – or if you’d like a more general chat about getting the most from your BookingBug account simply drop the support team a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.